1. What can I store? Is there anything WVBP Self Storage cannot store?
You can store almost anything, as long as it is not perishable, flammable, illegal or may cause any pollution to the environment.
2. How much notice do I need to give before I can move my goods into storage?
You can move in straight away (subject to availability)
3. How much notice do I need to give to move out?
Notice is only 7 days
4. When can I access my goods?
You have unlimited, free access during our extensive opening hours.
5. Do I need insurance?
We don’t insist on you insuring your goods; however it is always a good idea to have it. Remember if it’s worth storing, it’s worth insuring!
We work with www.insurastore.com who provides low cost self-storage insurance. They only charge 69p per £1000 of cover per week.
6. What do I need to bring to start storing? And how do I pay?
Please bring the following:
- 2 forms of ID: one photographic, 1 proof of address.
- Payment of deposit & rent (credit/debit card, cheque, cash or BACS).
- Payment of rent by standing order, due monthly in advance.
7. How big are the storage containers & how much do they cost per month?
Most of our containers are 20ft long by 8ft wide and 8.6ft high. This will store the contents of an average 3 bedroomed house, or for businesses approx. 10 pallets. The cost per month for our 20ft containers is £108.00 including vat.
Our smallest containers are 5ft wide by 8ft deep and 8ft high. The cost per month for our 5ft containers is £48.00 including vat.
8. How long can I occupy the storage unit?
From as little as one month to as long as you need.
9. Is the storage unit clean and dry?
Yes, they are brand new containers which have been sprayed with Grafotherm to stop condensation.
10. What about security?
Our facilities are protected by CCTV cameras and intruder alarms with overnight Manager Occupation on site.
11. I need some packing materials, can you help?
Yes! Our reception stocks a wide range of competitively priced packaging materials.